Laud warrants that our products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. When purchased through an authorized reseller, products marked with Lauds’ 180-Day Limited Warranty are warranted to be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship under normal use for a period of 180-days from date of original purchase. Laud will, at its sole option, repair or replace any defective product with the same product or one of equal or lesser value during the warranty term. If after verifying and you found out that your Laud product is defective and requires replacement, you may contact us through our Return or Exchange request on the product’s support page, or contact us at wecare@Laud.com
180-Day Limited Warranty for manufacturing defects. Physical damage and water damage is not covered.
1. What isn’t covered by the warranty?
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
- Improperly operated devices
- Lost or stolen products
- Purchases made over 30 days ago (unless otherwise stated)
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
2. When does the warranty begin?
- It begins the day you place your order.
3. How do I claim the warranty?
- Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions. If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please submit a Return or Exchange request on the product’s support page, or contact us at wecare@Laud.com.
4. What is a valid proof of purchase?
- An Groupon order number for a purchase made through Laud
- A dated sales receipt from an authorized Laud Reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
5. What if I don’t have any proof of purchase?
- If you made your purchase through Laud, we may be able to locate your order using your email address, name or shipping address.
- If you made your purchase through an authorized Laud Reseller, you may contact the Reseller to see if they can provide a copy of your receipt.
- If the product was a gift, you may ask the giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or claim the warranty on your behalf.
6. Will the warranty be renewed if my product is replaced?
- The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.
7. Who are authorized Laud Retailers and Resellers?
- Our major authorized Retailers and Resellers are Amazon, Staples, Nebraska Furniture Mart, and others. For more information, please contact us at wecare@Laud.com
Laud' 180-Day Limited Warranty does not cover misuse, accident, or abuse; damage to any non-Laud product, including, but not limited to device damage or loss of data; customized or custom printed product; product purchased through unauthorized resellers, deal sites (including, but not limited to, Groupon, Woot, Jane, Tanga, FlashSteals, etc.), liquidation sites, auction sites (including, but not limited, to eBay, Quibids,etc.); promotional items; or incidental or consequential damages. You specifically agree that Laud shall not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages for breach of any warranty of any type on any Laud product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Except as set forth above, Laud makes no express or implied warranties and Luad expressly disclaims any and all warranties including any warranty of quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state (or by country or province). For consumers who are covered by consumer protection laws or regulations in their country of purchase or, if different, their country of residence, the benefits conferred by this warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies conveyed by such consumer protection laws and regulations. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT SHALL Laud, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY "COMPANY") BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF ANY Laud PRODUCT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEVICE DAMAGE, DATA LOSS, OR LOSS OF USE OF ANY PRODUCT, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU MIGHT INCUR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL DAMAGES REFERENCED HEREIN AND ALL DIRECT OR GENERAL DAMAGES IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE), THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF COMPANY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT. SOME STATES AND/OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Please be assured that support for Laud products remains available through the existing Laud support channels, and that we will continue to honor all valid warranties for Laud products. For more information: Email us at wecare@Laud.com or call us at +1.800.470.8785